Total electron content.
Definition of symbols:
- UTELC comes from Total ELectron Content
- I I I I I = station indicator
- Y = last digit of year
- MM = month of year, 01 = January, 02 = February, etc
- . DD = UT day of month
- O = indicates that the begin time of the observation follows
- HHmm = UT hour and minute of beginning of observation
- H = last digit of UT hour
- ab = total electron content in units of electrons/m2 where ab = a.b
- pp = power of ten to apply to a.b
Note: abpp reported as 1202 would equal 1.2 x 102Wm-1
Note: / is to be used for data not available.